Critical Infrastructure Twice as Likely to be Targeted by Cybercriminals
- Energy & Oil with a 356% greater rate of direct encounters with data theft trojans;
- Pharmaceutical & Chemical with a 322% greater rate;
- Government with a 252% greater rate;
- Banking & Finance with a 204% greater rate.
- Malware is the new Internet business of choice
- The business structure behind cybercrime today is not unlike the business structure behind any other global economy
- Attackers play many roles in this commercial world including 'The Sole Proprietor', 'The Middleman', 'The Developer', and 'The Buyer'.