- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Articles by Sarah Ludwig
In the event of a breach, you need to have a written plan to take immediate steps and know who is going to analyze the problem, who will notify the people impacted by the breach, and who you can call for help, among other things.
Now, new security protocols and a full year of planning and training guard the athletes, spectators and race course for the 2014 Boston Marathon. What did industry leaders take away from the incident?