- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
The Kentucky Senate has passed a cybersecurity bill aimed at boosting protections for information stored in government computers.
Another key provision would require government agencies to notify people when thieves steal personal data from government computers.
The Senate vote sends the bill back to the House.
The bill would also require state and local government agencies to notify people affected by a cybersecurity breach within 35 days of the incident.