- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
An armed robber held up a jewelry exhibition in the French resort city of Cannes on Sunday, stealing jewels worth $53 million.
The robbery took place at the Carlton Hotel in Cannes around 11:45 a.m., said CNN.
It follows two major jewel heists this year at events at the Cannes Film Festival.
During the festival in May, a necklace worth $2.6 million (2 million euros) was stolen from a hotel party shortly after more than 1 million dollars' worth of jewels were stolen from a safe in a hotel room.
The jewels were from the Swiss firm Chopard, which was sponsoring the festival.