- THE MAGAZINE
- VERTICAL SECTORS
- Critical Infrastructure
- Stadiums/Arenas/Large Public Venues
- Supply Chain/Distributing and Warehousing
- Retail, Convenience Stores, Banks, Gas Stations
- Ports, Terminals and Transportation
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Healthcare/Hospitals/Pharma/ Medical Centers
- Government Data Center Security
- Casino Security
- Government (Federal, State and Local)
Mission 500, a non-profit organization partnering with World Vision to serving the needs of children and communities in crisis, raised $24,000 for relief in Haiti through a half marathon in Miami on January 30.
The 20 runners and fundraisers of the Mission 500 team were part of a larger World Vision Team of more than 300 who combined, raised more than $85,000. To mark the one-year anniversary of the earthquake in Haiti, World Vision president Richard Stearns also honored key corporate and community leaders in Miami who have been critical to the ongoing relief efforts in Haiti, including Mission 500. “This is a marathon, not a sprint—and Mission 500 is a key partner in helping us run this marathon,” said World Vision President Richard Stearns. “Today, we applaud our corporate donors who show the unflagging commitment it will take to see this process through.
Mission 500's next industry initiative is a 5K charity run at ISC West in Las Vegas on April 7, 2011. Sponsors include Alarm.com, Altronix Corporation, Axis, Bolide, DMP, Deister Electronics, HID, Honeywell, LRG Marketing Communications, Panasonic, Pelco and Safety Technology International Inc. are sponsors. More details are at www.security5K.com