- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Items Tagged with 'tsunami recovery'
Scientists are working to enhance existing GPS technologies to develop new systems for California and elsewhere to warn of natural disaster threats, such as earthquakes, tsunamis and extreme weather events, according to Homeland Security News Wire.
The University of Hawaii has partnered with Ohio company Battelle to market an unmanned robotic vessel capable of exploring disaster zones in harbor ports before first-responder personnel, according to Pacific Business News.