- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Items Tagged with 'Government Security'
According to MeriTalk’s report Shared Services: Ready or Not?, underwritten by ServiceNow, 87 percent of Feds believe that cloud computing has transformed their view of shared services, but just 53 percent use shared services today. Only 44 percent say their agency currently offers IT services to other agencies.
Braggarts never prosper: A British man has been charged with hacking into U.S. government computers and stealing data about thousands of employees, then boasting about it on Twitter.
Jeh Johnson served as a top official in the Department of Defense, and he would succeed Janet Napolitano, who stepped down earlier this year.
Oswego County, N.Y. Uses Axis Network Surveillance to Promote Public Safety and Secure County Property
Fifteen years after the start of the Information Sharing and Analysis Center, what have you gained?