- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Items Tagged with 'authentication'
This wristband features an embedded electrocardiogram (ECG) sensor to use your unique heartbeat to unlock your identity.
As enterprises grow, so does the number of system credentials, leaving users to reuse passwords across multiple accounts.
We’ve come a long way from a musician, John Wiegand, working for Echlin Mfg. Corp., an auto parts firm, and his twisted wire invention that still holds a big but diminishing influence in identity and physical security.
How many passwords do you have? The average consumer has 35. The problem when you get that number is remembering them, duplicating them or losing them. That’s where the FIDO (Fast IDentity Online) Alliance comes in.