- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Target Corp. announced Tuesday that it has hired Brad Maiorino as senior vice president and chief information security officer (CISO).
According to The Wall Street Journal, Maiorino will join the enterprise effective June 16 and will be responsible for Target’s information security and technology risk strategy, “helping to ensure that the company, its guests and team members are protected from internal and external information security threats.” He will report to Bob DeRodes, executive vice president and chief information officer (CIO).
Previously, Maiorino was the chief information security and information technology risk officer for General Motors. Prior to that, he was the chief information security officer for General Electric.