- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
The Florida House of Representatives approved a bill that would let teachers carry guns at school.
The bill (SB 968/HB 753) would let school leaders designate certain employees to carry concealed weapons on campus. In order to be considered, the employees would have to have a concealed weapons license and either military or law enforcement experience.
The proposal would also require schools to hold drills to prepare for active-shooter situations.