- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
The National Center for Spectator Sports Safety and Security (NCS4) will offer a CSSP review course at its national conference in Indianapolis July 10, 2014, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
According to NCS4, “Interested in the Certified Sport Security Professional (CSSP) certification program, but not sure where to start studying for the exam? NCS4’s intensive review course covers the knowledge domains relevant to the exam while providing invaluable networking with Subject Matter Experts and peers in the field.”
The review course will be instructed by Debbi Fletcher, Director of Emergency Management & Continuity from Indiana University, and John King, Director of Public Safety/Chief of Police from Boston College.
The review course will cost $299 for NCS4 Professional Members and $349 for non-members. You can sign up here.