- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Who is the security officer of the future, and what is their role?
According to AlliedBarton, the security officer role has evolved with technology in the incident reporting area, as shown in this photo.
The "old way" of incident reporting was time consuming. The "new way" involves the officer taking a much more proactive role a PDA and text notifications, for example.