- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Do you want to know where you stand in your sector? Get an accurate, free benchmarking report that you can use to create metrics within your sector and across all 19 sectors when you complete the Security 500 survey. The survey is only open through August 17, so complete yours today!
Plus, all qualified security practitioners who complete the survey may come for free to the Security 500 Conference in New York City on November 1, 2012.
Each industry will be profiled and listed, and the top 500 organizations will be listed across the 19 vertical markets and not in one comprehensive list.
As a participant, you will receive a detailed report showing where your organization ranks within its vertical market. Metrics ranked will include, but are not limited to:
- Security Spending/ Employee
- Security Spending/Revenue
- Number of Security Officers/Square Feet of Facilities
- Number of IT Security Staff/Revenue
- Number of Security Officers/Employee
Your answers to the survey will not be published, and will only be used for the purpose of gathering metrics and reporting the overall results of the survey.
General results will be published in the November issue of Security magazine and presented at the Security 500 Conference in New York on November 1.
If you have questions regarding the survey, please contact Security publisher Mark McCourt at firstname.lastname@example.org.