- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
The National Center for Spectator Sports Safety and Security (NCS4) is proud to be holding our 3rd Annual National Sports Safety and Security Conference and Exhibition set for July 31 – August 2, at the Roosevelt Hotel in New Orleans. The theme for this year’s conference is “Bridging the Gap between Safety and Security.”
One of the many highlights on the agenda for this year’s conference is the National Forum on Spectator Violence. The forum’s subject is in response to current issues surrounding violent and unruly fans taking their anger out on unsuspecting victims. This limited seating forum will consist of a panel of subject matter experts, including NFL Chief of Security, Jeff Miller, that will answer questions and give their views on the rising concern effecting sports venues.
As the early bird registration deadline is fast approaching on June 18th, now is the time to register for a great price and reserve your spot at the National Forum. To register for the conference, visit www.NCS4.com/conference.