- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Compiled by Erin J. Fellores
So much time is spent on the engineering and invention of great architectural aspects, so why choose a guard booth that looks militant or bullet-proof? B.I.G. Enterprises is one of the greats in specially designing their booths to enhance its surroundings by complimenting the architecture of the buildings it protects. Manufactured for Louisiana State University, “The Estate” parking control/guard booth was built to strict hurricane codes due to Hurricane Katrina. This design features a copper standing seam roof, gutters, downspouts, architectural copula and comes factory prepared for on-site installation of architectural brick and complete electrical, mechanical and cabinetry.
For free information circle 302 or visit www.secmag.com/webcard
Find out more at www.bigbooth.com or call (800) 669-1449.