- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Items Tagged with 'disaster response'
The House of Representatives voted to pass legislation requiring DHS to form a social media working group that would provide guidance and preparedness for social media use during times of national crisis.
Washington state has flunked its disaster preparedness test. According to the American College of Emergency Physicians’ State-by-State Report Card, Washington state received an overall grade of “D+” and an “F” in disaster preparedness.
Most states don’t require four basic safety plans to protect children in schools and child care from disasters, according to aid group Save the Children.
Climate change could increase the size, power and frequency of tropical storms, making a Hurricane Sandy repeat entirely possible.