- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Items Tagged with 'duty of care'
Chance Jackson and Brandon Kent, two victims of a school shooting in Martinsville, Indiana, can sue the Metropolitan School District of Martinsville for not doing enough to prevent the March 25, 2011, shooting.
As a security manager, you have a challenge to manage risks your travelers and expatriates face when they head to that overseas conference, meeting or assignment.
European passengers left stranded in the U.S. before Hurricane Sandy can be awarded up to 600 Euros in duty of care compensation.
Organizations with multinational operations and those with employees who travel across borders are increasingly concerned about managing risk and the duty of care for their travelers.