- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Items Tagged with 'municipal security'
In an effort to bolster police forces by 700 officers, Alderman George Cardenas has proposed a "safety and security fee" of $5 per month for every household in Chicago.
At least 3,500 extra officers are needed by the Tampa Police Department to safeguard the city during the convention.
During a tumultuous weekend in Chicago, two groups of men have been charged with conspiracy to commit terrorism, mostly with Molotov cocktails.
The Tampa City Council approved an additional $829,000 in police spending for the Republican National Convention, most of it for gas masks.
With the NATO Summit less than a week away in Chicago, additional security measures are springing into action.