- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Date: Wednesday, April 23 2014
Time: 11:00 AM EDT (Convert to your timezone)
Duration: 60 minutes, including LIVE Q&A
Cyber Security Columnist - Security
Chief Risk Officer - CrowdStrike, Inc.
Until recently, most corporations have treated the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of their data and networks as an Information Technology issue, leaving the CIO and CISO to wrestle between enhanced functionality and greater security. Few corporate executives recognized that, when it is considered in its proper context, cybersecurity is a key process that supports every core driver of business value. There also is enormous liability in getting it wrong.
As a result, the C-Suite and Boards are now incorporating cybersecurity into traditional Enterprise Risk Management processes. Corporate leaders are developing the tools to manage cyber risk without having to speak “geek” and are not intimidated (or distracted) by those who do. Join us for a webinar with Steven Chabinsky, Security’s cyber columnist, and the General Counsel and Chief Risk Officer for CrowdStrike.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How today’s cyber threat landscape is impacting business;
- How NIST’s voluntary cyber framework can be used to help your business better achieve its security goals; and,
- The business and legal risks of doing nothing
Can't attend live? Register to view the webinar on-demand!