What: FREE webinar
Where: Right from your computer
When: November 14, 2013 at 2:00 PM EST
Duration: 60 minutes, including LIVE Q&A
The SECURITY 500: How The Biggest And Best Security Organizations Are Taming A Global Risk-Nado!
Join Mark McCourt as he delves into the 8th annual Security 500 survey! In this exclusive Webinar, we present the most critical issues on which leading security executives and their organizations are focused. The Security 500 survey identifies, ranks and reports on the 500 biggest and best security organizations across 17 sectors. In this 45-minute session, followed by 15 minutes of live Q&A, Mark will engage in an in-depth discussion of the following:
- How the Security 500 is identifying, managing and mitigating enterprise risks, delivering outstanding service and enabling business success.
Attendees will hear:
- What the best and brightest security leaders are thinking and doing to be successful.
- The key trends and critical issues where security leaders are investing their time and expertise in the coming year.
- How risks in unique sectors are challenging organizations and how they are mitigating those threats.
- Key metrics and information revealing global authority, risk management responsibility and reporting structures.
Can't attend live? Register now and view the webinar on-demand after the live date!