- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
The Security 500 Conference is the industry's break through conference focusing on the business impact of security leaders. The Security 500 brings together security leaders from leading organizations.
The Security 500 is the leading executive conference on managing and measuring the value of the security function within the organization. In addition to this outstanding conference program, attendees will receive The Security 500 Report, uniquely ranking the 500 largest buyers of security products and services in the U.S.
The conference begins with a lunch and concludes with a Networking Reception and the Security 500 Recognition Dinner. The conference is held in concert with Securing New Ground: The Business of Security Event featuring industry leaders including investors, dealers and integrators.