- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
DHS is banning all liquids from carry-on luggage for nonstop flights from the U.S. to Russia.
The ban comes after the department warned airlines that terrorists might try to smuggle explosives on board hidden in toothpaste tubes, said AP. The warning said terrorist might try to assemble explosive device in flight or upon arrival at the Olympics, said AP.
The government warning became public on the eve of the Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia, said AP. Homeland Security has said the government is not aware of a threat to the U.S.