- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
The University of Nevada, Reno is establishing a Cyber Security Center to support industry by addressing the growing national challenge of cyber security.
The new center will address issues in a variety of industries that have enormous cyber security implications for economic development in Nevada, such as banking, health care, data centers, online gaming, the power grid and the growing military presence in the state.
It will also seek solutions to cyber attacks, educate students in related fields and conduct relevant research.