- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
If students have their druthers, concealed handguns would not be allowed on college campuses.
Seventy-eight percent of 1,649 students surveyed at 15 public colleges in the Midwest do not support concealed carry handguns on campus, and the same percentage said they would not obtain a permit to carry a handgun on campus even if it were allowed, according to The Plain Dealer.
While 49 states have concealed-carry weapons laws, 22 states ban carrying a concealed weapon on a college campus, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures.