- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Rhode Island now has a strategic plan for dealing with cyber security threats.
Gov. Lincoln Chafee said that the one-page plan focuses on ways to keep government operations running if there’s a cyber attack.It calls for cyber security training for state employees who access state systems and for educating businesses and the public on how to protect private information. It also calls for development of a communications plan which would be enacted during a cyber-related incident.
The plan was developed by the Cyber Policy Group, a group of state government officials. It will be refined and implemented in coming months.