- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Items Tagged with 'SME security'
In the analog security video boom, end users’ surveillance needs were very similar, regardless of their company’s size, but today’s surveillance product technologies are rapidly changing this historical norm. The needs of small and midsized businesses (SMBs) are moving in the opposite direction of enterprises, where the surveillance needs are getting more closely aligned with the enterprise’s IT requirements.
When it comes to surveillance, making an investment to protect the small business’s assets is a must, and it can help business owners reap unexpected rewards.
In Pittsburgh, Pa., residents of housing authority properties were afraid, and their quality of life was suffering. Shootings often went unreported, a lack of usable evidence kept criminal elements on the streets, and residents were being victimized.