- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Items Tagged with 'supply chain risk'
The economic horizon was showing signs of new life and your business-improving Orders were up, but you have concerns that you have stretched the length of your supply chain
The top five concerns for 2014 are: Business interruption and supply chain losses; natural catastrophes; fire and explosions; loss of reputation or brand value; and cyber crime, according to the Allianz Risk Barometer survey.
The Defense Department may now officials exclude contractors or subcontractors from receiving information technology contracts based on the risk their supply chain poses to national security systems, Fierce Government reports.
Risk managers might be overlooking a critical threat: the impact of technology failures on supply chain general operations, according to a new report from Marsh risk Management Research, Cyber Risks Extend Beyond Data and Privacy Exposures.