- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Items Tagged with 'security training'
Frederick Chang recently joined Southern Methodist University to develop a multidisciplinary program to tackle the most pressing cyber challenges facing the world today.
No matter if you have a proprietary or contracted security force, these officers must be properly trained.
During the past decade, enterprise resilience has become a hot topic. Its meaning has grown from the original “business continuity and disaster recovery” moniker associated with IT data crashes.
U.S. Sen. Angus S. King Jr. is cosponsoring bipartisan legislation to improve security at smaller courthouses.
New Technology, New Training: The Next Generation of Security Officers Has an Important Role to Play
There’s no ‘I” in team…or is there? When it comes to the security director-integrator relationship, the “I” – the security integrator – can often help an enterprise’s security operations to achieve goals, maximize resources and create partnerships that have long-term benefits.