- THE MAGAZINE
- VERTICAL SECTORS
- Critical Infrastructure
- Stadiums/Arenas/Large Public Venues
- Supply Chain/Distributing and Warehousing
- Retail, Convenience Stores, Banks, Gas Stations
- Ports, Terminals and Transportation
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Healthcare/Hospitals/Pharma/ Medical Centers
- Government Data Center Security
- Casino Security
- Government (Federal, State and Local)
In business, the only constant is change. To sustain and thrive, organizations must embrace change. What is the role of the security executive in managing change and the associated risks? How will the security practice within an organization be affected by change? What knowledge and skill sets are required to effectively lead and manage security today… and tomorrow?
You can gain firsthand insight into the changing culture of business from respected multinational CSOs as well as from experts from the Wharton School of Business at the CSO Roundtable’s Fifth Annual Spring Conference, to be held at the 22nd New York City Conference and Expo.
CSO Roundtable members, as well as senior security executives who are eligible for membership, are invited to participate in this conference.
- CSO Roundtable educational sessions
- CSO Roundtable Reception (Tuesday, April 24, 6-7 pm) at the New York Barclay Hotel
- Access to the ASIS New York City Chapter Security Conference and Expo
- Annual Person of the Year Luncheon (honoring John Miller, CBS News)