- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
The Security 500 Survey is available now through July 18th for you to complete and submit.
The Security 500 Benchmark Program is your tool to enter your security related data and receive a confidential and free benchmarking report. The survey covers 17 difference sectors and allows you to compare your data against other enterprises within your sector as well as the entire Security 500 population.
The survey is also a tool to identify the key trends in enterprise security, critical issues and key trends regarding security leadership, strategy and operations. Your input adds to the collective knowledge of our profession and value to you and your peers.
New this year is that all participating enterprises have the option to be included in the Security 500 rankings numerically or to be listed alphabetically. We have made this change to allow those concerned with numerical rankings to be included and recognized among the best security leaders in the world.
The survey is at www.securitymagazine.com/security500survey/