- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Michael Mason, Chief Security Officer of Verizon Communications, will keynote the 2014 Security 500 conference.
Mason oversees and coordinates global security efforts throughout Verizon and all its business units, including enterprise wide security strategy and programs, physical security, cyber security, legal compliance and law enforcement matters. Mason's team focuses on issues ranging from data loss protection to supply chain security and workplace violence.
The Security 500 conference will be held on Monday, November 17 at the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill.
More information is at www.security500.com