- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Can’t attend the Security 500 Conference in New York City on November 1? You can still get an in-depth explanation of the top 10 trends driving enterprise security entering 2013 in this free webinar.
Join Mark McCourt, publisher of Security Magazine and founder of the Security 500 Report, as he delves into the Security 500 survey, which identifies the critical issues leading security executives are focusing on at their organizations. The survey and benchmarking report measure the investment and performance of security and risk management organizations across 16 unique sectors and recognizes these high-performance organizations and their executive leaders.
This 45-minute session, with 15 minutes of live Q&A, is now open for registration, and will be held on November 6, 2012 at 2 p.m., EDT.
Can’t attend live? You can always register to view the webinar on-demand!