- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
The Justice Department's Operation In Our Sites has seized nearly $900,000 in proceeds from the distribution of counterfeit sports clothing, according to a report by the Associated Press.
The money was seized from interbank and PayPal accounts, and the department also announced Tuesday that seven domain names selling counterfeit goods had been seized as well. The seizure warrants were unsealed April 5.
Operation In Our Sites targets online retailers of counterfeit goods, including sports equipment, shoes, handbags, athletic apparel, sunglasses and DVD boxed sets.