- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Many bars and restaurants’ bartenders currently eyeball IDs to ensure prospective drinkers are at least 21 years old, but a smartphone app might change that process.
This mobile tour and incident management system on a virtual Security Operations Center minimizes training time, reduces hardware costs and creates actionable intelligence that supports enterprise security strategies.
Reducing fraud is an ongoing process, especially in today’s environment of online crime, and it can be difficult to keep up with the quick pace of fraud trends and criminal activity.
Available On-Demand Register for this webinar to learn about the different types of SIEM and Security Analytic solutions, the difference between SIEMs and Security Analytics, and design considerations when implementing your own solutions.Read More