- THE MAGAZINE
- VERTICAL SECTORS
- Critical Infrastructure
- Stadiums/Arenas/Large Public Venues
- Supply Chain/Distributing and Warehousing
- Retail, Convenience Stores, Banks, Gas Stations
- Ports, Terminals and Transportation
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Healthcare/Hospitals/Pharma/ Medical Centers
- Government Data Center Security
- Casino Security
- Government (Federal, State and Local)
Disguised as authentic utility workers, a band of copper thieves dug up and stole nearly £280,000-worth of redundant cabling from locations all around London, many of which were leaked through at least one crooked BT employee.
“Security is about enabling a mission. Business leaders are able to take our tools and apply them to a variety of settings to create success. Our job is to create an environment of success for the enterprise. It is not what we do, rather, it is how we enable the enterprise to achieve its goals,” shares Frank Taylor, Vice President and Chief Security Officer for The General Electric Company. It is important to note that as you read this, one of America’s (not just security’s) greatest leaders and thinkers will have retired, again.
The nation’s critical infrastructure is coming under increased pressure to protect their vital systems and assets from outside cyber threats as the number of attacks increase and stronger regulations are imposed.