- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
An estimated 95% of American bank ATMs run on Windows XP, and Microsoft is ending tech support for that operating system on April 8.
A new video shows how a terrorist could breach an airliner’s cockpit in just two seconds and lock its reinforced door behind him.
An intruder stole a vendor's credentials that were used to access Target's system and cause its massive security breach last year.
The TSA is considering a policy change that would allow airport security screeners to carry cellphones so they can quickly call for help in an emergency.
In the consumerization of IT, such as the Bring Your Own Device movement, employees and stakeholders want their services delivered according to their preferences, and more and more are demanding digital, high-tech solutions.