- THE MAGAZINE
- VERTICAL SECTORS
- Critical Infrastructure
- Stadiums/Arenas/Large Public Venues
- Supply Chain/Distributing and Warehousing
- Retail, Convenience Stores, Banks, Gas Stations
- Ports, Terminals and Transportation
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Healthcare/Hospitals/Pharma/ Medical Centers
- Government Data Center Security
- Casino Security
- Government (Federal, State and Local)
Articles by John McClurg
Ten years after the inaugural launch of OSAC in Washington D.C. its India Country Council commenced gatherings.
This week members of the OSAC leadership and RISC teams again found themselves on the road. They converged on Philadelphia together with thousands other security-focused professionals for the 58th Annual ASIS International Seminar. David Schnorbus, Executive Director; Peter Ford, Deputy-Executive Director; Anna Rapp, Jennifer Hardwick, and Jacqueline Schools of our RISC team – and I – greeted interested attendees who passed by our OSAC booth.
Korea is said by some to be more than 5,000 years old. It's in the heart of that antiquity that our delegation convened in Seoul where we continued a cyber-focused theme in our discussions of the particular security challenges faced here in Korea. While not my first time in this ancient country—the only nation in the world that yet remains divided—it is my first visit since having joined the ranks of the private sector.