- THE MAGAZINE
- VERTICAL SECTORS
- Critical Infrastructure
- Stadiums/Arenas/Large Public Venues
- Supply Chain/Distributing and Warehousing
- Retail, Convenience Stores, Banks, Gas Stations
- Ports, Terminals and Transportation
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Healthcare/Hospitals/Pharma/ Medical Centers
- Government Data Center Security
- Casino Security
- Government (Federal, State and Local)
CIS has more than 20 years of experience from the security industry and is one of Italy’s leading suppliers of integrated security and surveillance services to the banking sector. The company has 70 employees. The purchasing price will be decided after closing of 2006.
“With the acquisition of CIS we strengthen our presence in mainland Europe and add Italy to the Systems map. The Italian market is dynamic and grows faster than the rest of Europe, although from a somewhat lower level. The acquisition of CIS is a natural step in Systems strategy to become market leader within specific segments with high growth and high security demands,” says Juan Vallejo, CEO of Securitas Systems.
“CIS has, during the last couple of years, grown fast in close cooperation with some of the Italian banks. As part of further strengthening the company will widen the service offering to our customers it is a natural step to become part of Systems, who already have a strong presence in bank security in Europe, having extensive outsourcing agreements with banks in many countries,” says Silvio Dorato, chairman and CEO of CIS Spa.