- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
For enterprises working with bring-your-own-device (BYOD) programs, managing data on employees’ devices can be challenging.
As many as 75 percent of mobile apps are “leaky” or insecure, viaForensics research estimates.
As enterprises grow, so does the number of system credentials, leaving users to reuse passwords across multiple accounts.
To decrease a network’s vulnerability to cyber attacks, this government-grade encryption device prevents sophisticated cyber-attacks such as Stuxnet or insider attacks from targeting defense and industrial environments.
Empowers Security Administrators to Quickly Identify Threatening Hosts
Monitors Social Media for Brand-Damaging or Threatening Content