- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Case Studies (Cyber)
Tool users, including information-security, risk, financial and other senior executives, can input a range of expenses and estimated costs for either a specific scenario or actual breach, and the app, sponsored by Booz Allen Hamilton, would generate a comprehensive report explaining the total cost and enabling a cost-benefit analysis of security strategies.
On January 1, 2014, California implemented an amendment to its breach notification law. The law applies to companies doing business in California that experience a security breach exposing personal information.
The legal consequences of cyberattacks, such as class-action lawsuits on behalf of victim third-parties, are a growing worry of business owners, and businesses without cyber insurance are vulnerable to cybercrime and any consequential litigation, according to Solace Insurance.