- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Items Tagged with 'natural disaster preparedness'
Scientists are working to enhance existing GPS technologies to develop new systems for California and elsewhere to warn of natural disaster threats, such as earthquakes, tsunamis and extreme weather events, according to Homeland Security News Wire.
At the core of risk and resilience planning is the ability to gather intelligence and create situational awareness.