- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Articles by Diane Ritchey
There are five basic tenets that can mitigate risk in K-12 schools across the U.S., says David Esquith, Director, Office of Safe and Healthy Students for the U.S. Department of Education
It wasn’t long ago that “cloud computing” was a marketing term being thrown around. And now? There’s been a marked shift towards cloud-based services. Research firm Gartner recently predicted that the market will grow 19.6 percent to $109 billion by the end of this year.
Get to know Charles E. Andrews, Director of Security for the TeleCheck business at First Data, a payment processing company that provides merchant transaction processing services: credit, debit, private-label, gift, payroll and other prepaid card offerings; fraud protection and authentication solutions; electronic check acceptance services through TeleCheck; as well as Internet commerce and mobile payment solutions.