- THE MAGAZINE
- VERTICAL SECTORS
- Critical Infrastructure
- Stadiums/Arenas/Large Public Venues
- Supply Chain/Distributing and Warehousing
- Retail, Convenience Stores, Banks, Gas Stations
- Ports, Terminals and Transportation
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Healthcare/Hospitals/Pharma/ Medical Centers
- Government Data Center Security
- Casino Security
- Government (Federal, State and Local)
After five successful years in New York City, we are pleased to announce: Security 500 West to be held on April 17th at the Palo Alto Four Seasons Hotel. Security Magazine is adding the West Coast venue to bring more security leaders together to network to share ideas. The conference will commence with a luncheon keynote featuring Patrick Heim, Chief Trust Officer of salesforce.com and conclude with a cocktail reception.
Program content focuses on the critical trends identified through the unique Security 500 benchmarking program. We will also discuss how organizations are meeting the demands to align with organizational objectives, gain global situational awareness and ensure resilience through best practices and case studies.
Designed for and exclusively for CSOs and Security Directors the event includes interactive panels and presentations from security thought leaders:
- Phil Hoffman – Kaiser Permanente, Executive Director of Security
- Phil Hopkins - Western Union, VP of Global Security
- Mike Howard - Microsoft Global Security, General Manager and CSO
- Brian Katz- Google, Global Investigations Manager
- Jana Monroe – Southern Cal Edison, Security Director
- Mark McCourt –Security 500, Founder and Author
- Ty Richmond - Sony Entertainment, Sr. VP of Global Security
- Duane Ritter – Cox Enterprises, VP of Corporate Security
The event is free to qualified CSOs, Security Directors and Security executives responsible for security within their organization. To register go to www.security500event.comor by calling Rebecca at 440-804-6552.