- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Date: Thursday, February 27 2014
Time: 2:00 PM EST (Convert to your timezone)
Duration: 60 minutes, including LIVE Q&A
An Enterprise generates so many Security Logs from so many devices that it makes it virtually impossible to look at them all manually. That’s why they turn to SIEMs and Security Analytics. But understanding and implementing them is not a simple task. The audience will come away with real world experiences and how-to’s from the Vancouver Olympic’s Security Architect.
ECSA will present an overview on:
- Different types of SIEM and Security Analytics Vendor solutions
- Differences between SIEMs and Security Analytics
- Design considerations when you implement your SIEM or Security Analytics solution.
Can't attend live? Register to view the webinar on-demand!
President, Chief Security Architect
Enterprise Cyber Security Architects