What: FREE Webinar
When: On Demand Until March 30, 2022
5 Reasons Radios Hold Security Teams Back & the Modern Alternative
Today’s bad actors have access to contemporary technology, necessitating physical security teams be on-par and adopt faster, smarter technology that amplifies their ability to do their jobs safely and effectively.
Innovation and digital transformation should be top priorities for security operations in the face of today’s threat environment. Too often though, physical security teams overlook the strategic value of replacing outdated communication tools that severely limit real-time collaboration and emergency preparedness.
In fact, security teams can no longer rely on archaic technology that hasn’t kept pace with today’s challenges.
This webinar will provide the blueprint to advance from today’s communication tools to tomorrow’s required collaboration platform to combat advancing threats.
After attending this webinar, you will:
- Understand why radios can’t provide security teams with the situational intelligence and emergency preparedness needed.
- Contrast the advantages of a modern and innovative collaboration platform with current solutions.
- Evaluate the dramatic productivity increase for teams when technology handles routine and procedural tasks.
- Learn how process automation, location-driven insights and increased situational awareness improve people and property protection.
- Review how other security teams have succeeded with a next-generation collaboration solution.