What: FREE Webinar
When: ON DEMAND
Change Ahead: Trends to Watch in 2018
Research firms forecast that video will produce 15.1 zettabytes of data annually — no other IoT application comes close to this rate of data production. This influx in data, as well as the growing adoption of video analytics and artificial intelligence, propels video to be used in a wide variety of ways. These trends enhance video’s value but also pose challenges, such as threats related to cybersecurity.
These market evolutions have significant implications on server and storage infrastructure as more compute and storage is needed along with higher levels of resiliency and stronger data security. In this webinar, speakers will discuss how the latest innovations in IT enable users to better capture, store and protect data.
- Understand how data has become today’s “modern currency” and how deep learning enables you to pinpoint the exact data that is important to your business.
- Explore the effect cybersecurity has on enterprise security deployments and the network.
- Identify the implications of these evolving trends on your video surveillance infrastructure.
- Learn how video data is affected by data privacy regulations like HIPAA and GDPR and mandates encryption.
- See how Pivot3 and partners help solve these challenges with emerging technologies.
Can't attend live? Register to view the webinar on-demand!