- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Security 500 Survey
Join in the 10th Annual Security 500 Survey, open throughout the month of April!
To begin the survey click here - START
The Security 500 Survey measures metrics across an entire organization. If your facility is part of a larger organization, please pass on the survey to the person responsible for your organization's enterprise-wide security. We encourage you to complete the survey and participate in the benchmarking program, as each participant receives a confidential benchmarking report. Please do your best in answering the questions asked, as we understand some of these questions may be more difficult to answer for some organizations.
Our system does not allow us the ability to send your responses back to you. To keep a record of your responses, we recommend you printing a copy of the survey and filling it out by hand before entering your information. To download a copy of the questionnaire, please click below.
If you have any questions, you may contact Diane Ritchey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The survey should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Before you begin, please make sure that you have the following information at hand:
- Your organization’s 2014 annual worldwide revenue (for profit) or operating budget (not for profit).
- Your organization’s total 2015 security budget.
- The percent increase or decrease of your security budget from 2014 to 2015.
- The number of employees in your overall organization.
- The number of employees in your organization who perform the security function.
- The number of contract and proprietary FTE (Full Time Equivalent) Security Officers in your organization.