- THE MAGAZINE
- VERTICAL SECTORS
- Critical Infrastructure
- Stadiums/Arenas/Large Public Venues
- Supply Chain/Distributing and Warehousing
- Retail, Convenience Stores, Banks, Gas Stations
- Ports, Terminals and Transportation
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Healthcare/Hospitals/Pharma/ Medical Centers
- Government Data Center Security
- Casino Security
- Government (Federal, State and Local)
ByIdo Dubrawsky, Chief Security Advisor, Microsoft's Communication Sector North America, a division of the Mobile and Embedded Devices Group
CompTIA's Security+ certification is a globally-recognized, vendor neutral exam that has helped over 60,000 IT professionals reach further and higher in their careers. The current Security+ exam (SY0-201) focuses more on being able to deal with security issues rather than just identifying them.
The new exam covers six major topics: Systems Security, Network Infrastructure, Access Control, Assessments and Audits, Cryptography, and Organizational Security.
This third edition has been updated to follow and cover the new exam objectives. After reading this book not only will you be able to pass the exam but you will have a working knowledge of cryptography, security legislation, vulnerability assessments, logical access control methods, and much more.
Security+ exam candidates both first-time and recertification