- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Items Tagged with 'breach'
Payment card information stolen from a recent breach at Target stores has already begun appearing for sale on underweb marketplaces for between $20 and $100 per card.
Electronic data breaches put the personal information of 2.5 million Californians at risk in 2012, according to a report released days ago by Attorney General Kamala Harris.
A survey of healthcare organizations found the average cost of data breaches to these organizations rose from $183,526 in 2010 to $2,243,700 in 2011.