- Arenas/Stadiums/Leagues /Entertainment
- Construction, Real Estate, Property Management
- Critical Infrastructure: Electric, Gas, Water
- Education: K-12
- Education: University
- Government: Federal, State and Local
- Hospitality & Casinos
- Hospitals & Medical Centers
- Ports: Sea, Land & Air
- Retail/Restaurants/Convenience Stores
- Transportation/Supply Chain/Warehousing
Items Tagged with 'natural disaster'
Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti announced an aggressive new plan to tackle earthquake safety.
Even though more than half of Americans have been impacted by a natural disaster and understand the risks they face, many have not taken basic precautions to protect themselves and their property from danger and damage.
The cost of the massive tornado that battered an Oklahoma City suburb could be more than $2 billion.
The new system will give trains up to a minute of warning before tremors are felt to slow down, which helps to prevent derailment and injury.
University of Arkansas engineers are working to create a solar-powered emergency communications network that provides continuous, interrupted service.
Some of Europe's 143 nuclear reactors are likely to fail a test simulating terrorist attacks, an EU Commissioner said, and others will likely see insurance bills soar as politicians try to tighten regulations.
Has your company's business been impacted by today's earthquake in Japan?